Delicious and healthy mint raita recipe for biryani
|mint raita recipe|
Mint raita is very tasty and wonderful. You can make it easy and feed everyone whenever you want. It does not take much time to make mint raita. You can survey it all with roti, paratha, rice, etc. They all consume it with great passion.
Taste- The taste of Mint Raita is cold, tasty, salty, and refreshing. You can feed this delicious raita with the casserole, paratha, etc. whenever you want. All of them consume it with hobbies.
Famous- Mint Raita is famous everywhere. Wherever you go, you will find great and wonderful mint raita easily everywhere. Everyone loves its fragrance and taste.
Specialty- The most special feature of Mint Raita is that it is easily prepared in a very short time. Secondly, if any guest comes to your house, then you can make Mint Raita instead of plain yogurt and feed everyone easily.
Mint Raita’s great and delicious taste is liked by all. Due to its taste, wherever you go in the market, you will find delicious mint raita everywhere. But if you want, you can easily make it at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can easily prepare delicious and wonderful mint raita. Follow the method given below and make wonderful mint raita and survey everyone.
Time to become mint raita
It takes 20 minutes to make mint raita. It takes 5 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This mint raita is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given.
Mint Raita tastes great and delicious. You can easily make it easy and feed all your family members and guests whenever you want.
- Course condiments
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make the mint raita
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Mint Raita Recipe
- To make Mint Raita, firstly take mint leaves and green coriander leaves and wash them thoroughly with water and clean them thoroughly. Finely chop the leaves.
- Now put coriander, mint leaves, curd, sugar, and salt in the mixer and grind it well in the mixer.
- To make raita, take yogurt in a bowl and add light water, and beat it well. Add the griddle to the yogurt and mix it well.
- After this, add roasted cumin powder to the yogurt mixture, add salt as needed, and mix well.
- Mix all the mixture and your delicious and wonderful mint raita is ready, keep it in freeze and cool it and survey it with your food.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..