Delicious And Healthy Aloo Tikki Recipe At Home
Aloo tikki is a very tasty and delicious dish. Everyone likes to eat it with great hobbies, especially women. It is very easy to create. There is hardly anyone who does not like potato tikki.
Taste- The taste of potato tikki is very spicy, spicy, spicy, and crisp. The better your tikki poached, the more you will enjoy eating it.
Famous- Aloo tikki is famous everywhere. Wherever you go, you will definitely find tikki stalls and long lines will also be found on them.
Aloo tikki is a dish that can be prepared in a very short time. By the way, Aloo Tikki Bazaar is very tasty at restaurants and restaurants, but if you want, you can make it even more amazing at home. If any special guests come to your house, make them special and feed them. All the ingredients for making it are available at home.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious tikkis at home. Follow the method given below and make everyone happy by making excellent potato tikkis.
Potato Tikki Time
It takes 20 minutes to make Aloo Tikki. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this potato tikki is enough for 3 members.
Aloo Tikki Recipe
If you put yogurt, green chutney, red chutney, and chaat masala, etc. on the potato tikki, then the food becomes double. Some people like to eat potato tikki with curd only, even then it will taste good.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 3 people
Materials need to make aloo tikki recipe
- 500-gram potato
- 4 brads
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 3 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Tikki Recipe
- To make potato tikki, first, take the potatoes, put them in the cooker, add some water, and keep it for boiling.
- Now grind the peas finely to make a potato pot. Now take a pan, put oil in it and keep it on the gas when the oil is hot, then add coriander, as well as ground peas, mango powder, garam masala, salt, chili, and fry it well in the pan.
- Now remove the potatoes from the cooker and peel them and grate them. Take the bread and grind it in a grinder. Now put this bread in grated potato and mix it and knead it like flour.
- After doing this, take it and divide it into pieces like dough. Now round this piece with the help of hatli, flatten it and fill it with roasted peas and make it round again.
- Do the same with all tikki balls. When all your tikkis are filled with spices, collect them, and keep them.
- Now take a non-stick griddle, pour oil over it, place a tikki on a hot griddle, pour oil around it, and bake it.
- Turn around for a while until it turns brown in color. Do the same with all ticks.
- Put all the tikkis on a plate, add curd, chutney, and spices to them. Your delicious potato tikki is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..