Aloo Methi is a delicious and amazing vegetable. This is a vegetable that you can easily make in your daily meals. If a guest comes to your house and you do not understand what to make in a happy vegetable, then you can make aloo methi quickly. Everyone likes this nutritious vegetable.
Taste- The taste of aloo methi is spicy and peppery. While making it, good spices are added to it, which makes its taste pungent and all people eat it quickly without tantrums.
Famous- Aloo methi or Potato fenugreek is famous in every household. This vegetable is made in everyone’s house in the afternoon or dinner and everyone likes its wonderful taste. You can also give it to children by packing it in tiffin with roti or paratha.
Specialty- The most special feature of aloo methi or potato fenugreek is that one is prepared quickly and secondly it is a nutritious vegetable, so our body gets benefit by consuming it, hence all people consume it.
Everyone loves the taste of potato fenugreek. It is available outside in restaurants and hotels but you can easily make it at home if you want. It takes neither much time nor material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought an easy method for you, with the help of which you can make delicious and wonderful potato fenugreek in a very short time. Make potato methi with the help of the method given below and feed them all and give them a new taste.
Potato Fenugreek Time
It takes 30 minutes to make potato fenugreek. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This potato fenugreek is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the method given.
Aloo Methi Recipe
You can make delicious potato fenugreek whenever you want. This vegetable is made in daily food and everyone likes its taste. Potato fenugreek is also good for health.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make aloo methi
- 250-gram methi (fenugreek)
- 250-gram potato
- 2 cups of water
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Aloo Methi
- To make potato fenugreek, first, take fenugreek leaves and clean them thoroughly with water.
- When water comes out of the leaves, cut them with the help of a knife.
- Now take the potato, peel it with a knife, and cut it into pieces.
- Now take a kadhai and place it on the gas to heat the oil.
- Add asafetida and cumin seeds to the hot oil.
- Then add coriander, turmeric, and green chilies and fry the spices.
- When the spices are roasted, add potato pieces to it.
- Now fry the potatoes and spices together until the potatoes get spicy.
- Add a little water and cook the potatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- After a while, when your potatoes are cooked, add salt, fenugreek leaves, and red chilies and mix them.
- Add a little water and keep the vegetables covered for a while so that your vegetable cooks well.
- After 4-5 minutes, remove the lid, both fenugreek and potatoes will be melted.
- Your delicious potato fenugreek vegetable is ready, take it out in a bowl and serve it hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..