Delicious afghani chicken recipe at home restaurant style
Afghani chicken is dry. It is considered the best dish for appetizers. It does not take much time to cook. After marinating the chicken with some spices is grilled or cooked.
Afghani chicken is the first name in the list of all non-vegetarian. Afghani Chicken’s name and its wonderful smell can bring water to any non-vegetarian’s mouth easily. Afghani chicken is usually served as an appetizer.
Also, the special chutney served with it enhances its taste even more. Afghani chicken is very creamy to watch. So if you also feel like eating Afghani chicken, then there is no need to order it from outside. You can also make a tasty Afghani chicken from home.
Today we have brought a special recipe of Afghani chicken for all the chicken lovers, which is very easy to make and great to eat.
Recipe Quiz: Continental
How many people: 4 – 6
Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Necessary ingredients need to make afghani chicken
- 500g Chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoons Cashew paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Oven / grill
Method of making afghani chicken
- To make Afghani chicken, wash and clean the chicken pieces.
- Make small cuts on the chicken pieces.
- Keep these chicken pieces in a big pot. Then add lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, cream, cardamom powder, cashew paste, salt, pepper, and oil to them and mix well.
- Fill the spices in the chopped pieces of chicken pieces and keep them in the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours.
- If you want, you can also keep the chicken in the oven tray. This will make cooking easier.
- Set the oven to grill mode after a preset time.
- After this, remove half the chinak from the chicken tray and grill it for 25 minutes. You can also grill leftover chicken in this manner.
- If you want, you can also cook it on a nonstick pot.
- For this, put butter in the pan and cook the chicken pieces in turn.
- Serve hot Afghani chicken hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..