Curd Rice Recipe | Easy to make curd rice at home
|Curd Rice Recipe|
Curd rice recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Everyone likes it very much. It is also very easy to make. It is so tasty that everyone is always ready to eat.
Taste- The taste of curd rice is rich in curd, that’s why everyone likes it. It becomes different and wonderful from other dishes after tempering in curd rice.
Specialty – All the ingredients are added in curd rice which is very nutritious for us. That is why it is delicious as well as nutritious.
Curd is a different type of dish that is why everyone likes it. It is a favorite dish of children. If your children have a taste for food, then you make them a delicious nutritious curry rice, they will try again and eat with passion. Curd rice is very easy to make. All the ingredients for making it are available at home.
Today we have brought you an easy method with the help of which you can make everyone happy by making excellent curd rice. Follow the recipe given below and make delicious and amazing curd rice.
Time to make curd rice
Curd rice takes 20 minutes to cook. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this curd rice is enough for 3-4 members.
To make the curd rice even more spicy and tasty, you can add red chilies to it while tempering. By doing this it will become even more delicious and your guests will eat it wholeheartedly.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian, South Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make curd rice
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp rye
- 1/2 tsp urad dal
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Curd Rice
- To make curd rice, first, clean the rice and soak it in water for half an hour.
- We need soft rice for curd rice. For this, pour the soaked rice into a cooker as well as add water as required. And close the cooker lid and keep it on the gas.
- After doing this, wait for the whistle to come. Turn off the gas when a whistle comes. Wait for the pressure to come out for a while. As soon as the pressure comes out, open the lid and see that the rice is cooked well.
- Take out the cooked rice in a vessel. After doing this, take a pan and heat oil by adding oil to it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and urad dal to this oil. Fry the mixture well so that the color of the lentils changes.
- When the lentils are well roasted then add green chilies, curry leaves, and asafoetida, your rice tempering is ready.
- Now take the rice vessel and if the rice cools down, add curd, green coriander, and salt and mix it well. After doing so add the tempering paste made and mix it well. Your delicious and delicious curd rice is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..