Banana Walnut Pancake | Easy Banana Walnut Pancake at Home
Banana Walnut Pancake is a sweet pancake made for breakfast that children like to indulge. Learn how to make walnut pancakes for children.
These delicious Indian-style banana nut pancakes are enriched with wheat bran, bananas, and milk and are perfect for morning breakfast and brunch. These delicious pancakes are filled with bananas and milk and are good enough for breakfast.
Bananas and milk provide you with the energy and calcium you need for day-to-day work, while walnuts add omega-3 fatty acids to promote overall health, and the proteins in them help promote brain health Does. This is a good way to include nuts in children’s breakfast, which most children don’t like very much.
Banana Walnut Pancake for Kids uses wheat flour and wheat bran added to fiber which is a much-needed nutrient for a healthy digestive system.
If seen, it is the ingredients that we eat like butter, jam, or honey which make them rich with calories. So take the Walnut Pancake as an indulgence for these breakfasts only occasionally.
Tips for Banana Walnut Pancake.
1. Mash the bananas and assemble the ingredients to make a pancake just before cooking, otherwise, the batter may thicken.
2. If wheat bran is not available, you can replace it with rolled oats.
3. Use the baking powder in fine proportions to get a slightly fluffy pancake.
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes for 4 pancakes
Materials need to make Banana Walnut Pancake
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp castor sugar
- Essence of 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tsp butter for cooking
Method of making Banana Walnut Pancake
- Mix all ingredients well in a deep bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and whisk well until no lumps remain.
- Divide the solution into 4 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick griddle, pour a portion of the batter and spread it into a 100 mm (4 “) diameter circle.
- After putting 1/2 tsp butter on the side, cook each pancake on a medium flame till it becomes golden on both sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately by adding banana and honey.
Nutrient values for Banana Walnut Pancake
- Energy 227 calories
- Protein 5.1 grams
- Carbohydrate 28.7 grams
- Fat 9.9 grams
- Calcium 59.7 mg
- Iron content 1.5 mg
- Fiber 1.5 grams
- Potassium 107.5 mg
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..