Aloo Paratha Recipe | Dhaba style veg paratha recipe
|Aloo Paratha Recipe|
Aloo Paratha is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is made in every house in India. Whether it is the rainy season or winter, eating it is different. Mostly it is eaten for breakfast. Some people also like to eat it for dinner.
The way of eating everyone is different, but the thing is that the taste should be excellent and tasty. It is also very easy to make. All the ingredients for making it are easily available at home. Everyone, whether children or older, likes it.
If children are given this in tiffin in the morning, then they eat very passionately. Although Aloo Paratha is a Punjabi dish, today it is famous all over India. Tourists from abroad who come here to visit here also like Aloo Paratha.
If you go abroad, then this dish is also available there. If the potato paratha is eaten with curd or pickle, its fun doubles. Aloo Paratha is very tasty on most Punjabi dhabas, but if you want you can make even tastier by yourself. All the ingredients to make it are found in our kitchen.
Some people also eat Aloo Paratha with hot tea. According to the method given below, you can make tasty and wonderful Aloo Paratha very easily and can attract anyone’s mind.
Time to make Aloo Paratha
It takes 15-20 minutes to make potato parathas. It takes 10 minutes to prepare its ingredients.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, Aloo Paratha is enough for 3-4 people. If you want, you can increase the amount of content according to the members.
Aloo Paratha Recipe
If you want, you can make paratha without roasting it. When we used to eat Aloo Paratha earlier, only mashed potatoes and spices were added and roasted without making them.
- Course Main Dish, Snack Foods
- Cuisine Fast Food, Indian, Punjabi
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make aloo paratha
- 250 gm flour
- 1/2 kg Potato
- 1-2 onions
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1-2 cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
How to make Aloo paratha
- First, take the flour and sieve it. Now add water and salt and knead it well. When the dough is kneaded, keep it for some time.
- Now take the potatoes and keep them to boil on the gas. When it boils, take them out in a vessel. After doing so, peel the potato and mash it well to make a Pitti. When all the potatoes are well mashed, then keep them.
- Now finely chop the onion and green chilies. Now put potato Pitti in the pan, add ginger garlic paste, salt, chili, garam masala, coriander, cumin, etc. and fry the Pitti well. So that all the spices mix well with the Pitti.
- When the pitta is ready, keep it to cool down. Now take the dough and make a round dough. Take care that the dough is not too big. Now roll the dough into a little ball with a rolling pin. Now put a little pitha in this circle as per the requirement and close the circle and make it round.
- After doing this, rotate the roti and take care that the paratha does not break when the shape is properly baked, then place the pan on the gas and bake the paratha with ghee.
- Do the same with all parathas, your hot parathas are ready, and serve them with pickle or curd.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..