Aloo gobi (cabbage) Vegetable Recipe at home
Aloo gobi recipe is a very tasty and delicious vegetable. It is a vegetable that is made in almost seasons and is liked by all. It is very easy to create. It is ready in a very short time. You can make it whenever you want. This combination of potato and cabbage attracts everyone’s mind.
Taste- The taste of aloo gobi is very spicy and peppery. Due to the preparation of potato cabbage in good spices, it tastes great.
Famous- Aloo gobi is a dish that anyone can make whenever they want. Most people make it in their dinner or dinner. You can make this delicious dish even if a guest comes to your house.
Specialty- The most special feature of Aloo Cabbage is that it is very easy to make, you can make it and feed it to anyone instantly.
Potato cabbage or aloo gobi is available in different types in the market, but you do not need to go anywhere, you can make it according to your home. Potato cabbage is very easy to make. You can make it at home as per your wish. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. All you have to do is make your household members and guests happy.
Today we have brought you an easy method with the help of which you can make aloo gobi in a very short time. Follow the recipe given below and make delicious potato cabbage and please everyone.
Potato Cabbage Time
It takes 25 minutes to make aloo gobi. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this potato cabbage is enough for 2 members.
Aloo Gobi Recipe
There is no waiting for any day or season to eat potato cabbage whenever you feel like eating this delicious vegetable, bring cabbage and potatoes from the market and make delicious potato cabbage and please everyone.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 2 people
Materials need to make aloo gobi recipe
- 400-gram cauliflower
- 250-gram potato
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1 piece ginger
- 3 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Gobi Recipe
- To make potato cabbage, first, clean the cabbage thoroughly. Now cut the cauliflower with the help of a knife. Now take the potatoes, peel them with a knife, and then cut them into the right size.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and heat it. Add cumin and asafoetida to the hot oil. When the cumin seeds are roasted, add turmeric, coriander, chili, ginger to it, and mix it well. Roast this mixture for 2-3 minutes.
- Add kasoori methi to this mixture and fry it well. After this, add chopped potatoes and cabbage to the roasted spices and mix well.
- After doing so much action, add red chili, salt, and fry the vegetables. Add a little water and leave the vegetables to cook for a while.
- After 4-5 minutes, see if your cauliflower and potatoes have cooked properly or if not cooked, cook more and if the cook is hot then slow down the gas. Add garam masala and mango powder to the vegetable and mix the cauliflower potatoes.
- Cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes and turn off the gas. Your delicious and wonderful potato cabbage is ready, take it out on a plate and put green coriander, and serve it with hot roti or paratha.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..