|Delicious and easy to make Sweet Pasta Recipe at home|
Sweet pasta recipe is a very tasty and delicious snack. This fun dish is liked by all. There is hardly anyone who refuses to eat sweet pasta. This yummy and creamy dish are eaten by all hobbies.
Taste- The taste of sweet pasta is sweet and creamy. The cream, sugar and other ingredients added to it make its taste very flavorful. Which makes it the first choice of all.
Famous- Sweet pasta is an Italian dish but now it is famous all over the country. Sweet pasta is found in different ways everywhere but its taste can be gauged from its fame.
Specialty- A special feature of sweet pasta is that this wonderful pasta is prepared in a very short time and its sweet and fun taste captivates everyone. It is delicious as well as nutritious.
Sweet pasta is very easy to make. You can make it easy by surveying all the children. Everyone likes their sweet taste. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. You can make this in a very short time.
Today we have brought to you an easy method that will help in making your sweet pasta. Follow the method given below and Yummy makes sweet sweet pasta and please everyone.
Time to make sweet pasta
It takes 30 minutes to make sweet pasta. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This sweet pasta is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Sweet Pasta Recipe
Everyone loves the sweet and delicious taste of sweet pasta. You can easily make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. This fun dish is liked by all.
- Course breakfast
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make sweet pasta
- 2 cups of pasta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- One capsicum
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp butter
- Chinese as per taste
Method of preparation – How to make Sweet Pasta
- To make sweet pasta, first, take water in a vessel and place it on the gas to boil.
- Add a little oil to the water and mix it. When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta and mix well.
- Keep stirring the pasta until it is cooked well. In a short while, your pasta will be soft by cooking.
- Turn off the gas, now sieve your pasta with the help of a sieve and keep it.
- Now take the capsicum, remove the seeds and finely chop it into a long shape.
- Heat butter in a pan, add chopped capsicum, and fry it on low heat. In a while, your capsicum will become crispy. Take them out on a plate.
- Now add maida to the butter and fry it till it changes its color.
- Add milk and cream to the roasted maida and stir.
- Mix the two well so that they do not form kernels. After cooking for a while, your white sauce is ready.
- Add the cheese, sugar, black pepper, boiled pasta, and capsicum and mix well.
- Leave it to cook for a while. After 2-3 minutes your delicious sweet pasta is ready, take it out on a plate and survey it all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..