Perfect crispy french fries recipe at home
|Perfect crispy french fries recipe|
French fries are very tasty and wonderful snacks. It is a favorite dish of all. As its name means French fries, some people think it is a French dish, but it is not, in fact, it is a famous dish in Belgium.
Its practice started from the same and today it is so famous in our country that now it has become the pride of every party. It is very easy to create. Just 10 minutes’ time and the tasty yummy french fries are ready. French fries are also called finger chips. It is very tasty that children eat it with great passion.
All the ingredients for making it are available at home. You can make this anytime. French fries can be eaten with chaat masala and tomato catch up. Both make it taste delicious. If your friends come to your house, then this snack is the easiest to prepare.
This makes your friends happy and your work also easy. In most parties and festivities, these French fries are served as snacks and the interesting thing is that everyone tastes it. Some people also like tea and cold drinks with French fries, this makes their taste even more wonderful.
So you too do not delay, collect the material and with the help of the given method, start and make everyone happy. According to the method given below, you can make delicious and delicious French fries in no time.
Time to make french fries
It takes 10-15 minutes to make french fries. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the method given above, these French fries are enough for 3-4 members.
The more crispy the french fries are, the more it will be fun to eat. Serve hot French fries with chaat masala and tomato catch up.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine French
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 5 people
Materials need to make french fries
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tsp red chili
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make French Fries
- To make french fries, first, take potatoes, peel them and cut long pieces.
- Make sure the pieces are long and slightly thick.
- Cut all the potatoes in the same way and put them in water.
- This will not darken the color of potatoes.
- Now take out the potatoes and let them dry out.
- Spread it slightly so that it dries quickly.
- After doing so, add gram flour, cornflour, coriander, cumin, red chilies, garam masala, salt, etc. in a bowl and make a batter.
- Now put the dried potato pieces in this solution and mix well.
- Make sure that the mixture mixes well with the potato.
- Now take a pan and heat oil by adding oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add the mixed potatoes in the solution and fry it on a low flame. Take care not to burn potatoes.
- When the color of potatoes changes slightly, take them out.
- Now take them out in a plate and sprinkle chaat masala. Your hot french fries are ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..