Kathi roll recipe | How to make veg kathi roll at home
|Veg kathi roll recipe|
Kathi rolls are a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create. It is a very famous dish. Saddlery rolls are liked by children, they eat it with great fervor.
Taste – The taste of Kathi roll is very spicy and peppery. Those who like it are always ready to eat it.
Famous- Kathi roll is a very famous snack in our country. You can make it for breakfast at any time in both morning or evening. It tastes delicious.
Specialty- The Kathi roll is ready in a very short time. Its specialty is that vegetables and spices are added to it, which makes it tastier.
Kathi rolls are very easy to make. It gets ready very quickly. All the ingredients for making it are available at home. You do not need to order it from the market, you can make it very quickly.
Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make wonderful saddle rolls. Follow the method given below and make a wonderful saddle roll and please everyone.
Time to make Kathi roll
It takes 25 minutes to make a saddle. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This saddle roll is enough for 3-4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Kathi roll recipe
You can eat Kathi rolls with chutney, sauce. It will taste even spicier.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Kathi roll
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp corn floor
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1 onion
- 2 capsicum
- 1 tomato slice
- 200-gram cheese
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Kathi roll recipe
- To make the Kathi roll, firstly add maida in a bowl and add cornflour, soda, salt, butter, and some water. Knead the mixture well.
- Moisten the cloth and cover the dough.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it, add onions and fry it. As long as the onion is light, the color becomes lightly golden. After doing so add tomatoes to it.
- Add garam masala, turmeric, red chili, coriander to this mixture, and mix.
- After doing so add capsicum, cheese, ginger paste, salt, green chilies, etc. and mix it well.
- Now take the dough and roll it around and roll it like a thin roti.
- Now roast it with ghee on the pan.
- When it is roasted then fill the mixture made in it and fold it.
- Cut it into pieces or keep it like that. Your delicious saddle roll or Kathi roll is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..