How to make delicious rajma at home | Rajma recipe
|Rajma recipe at home|
Rajma recipe at home: Rajma is a very tasty, wonderful, and nutritious dish. The number of people eating it is the highest. It is very easy to create. Rajma rice has become the pride of every party. As such, it is a Punjabi dish but it is eaten fondly throughout the country.
If made well with spices and tempering in Rajma, its taste doubles. The biggest benefit of eating kidney beans is that it contains the highest amount of protein, which is very beneficial for our body. Rajma is the first choice of most people.
Today’s children have a lot of tantrums in their food but Rajma is a dish that no one ever refuses to eat. It is not that Rajma is good only in hotels. If you want, you can make delicious Rajma in your own home.
If any guests come to your house, you do not need to order anything from outside, just a little hard work, and hot Rajma is ready. According to the method given below, you can make excellent rajma in a very short time and all the hearts can be charmed.
Make a Rajma so that your guests do not get tired and eat Rajma with hobbies.
Time to make Rajma
It takes 30 minutes to make Rajma. It takes 15 minutes to prepare for making rajma.
According to the members
Depending on the amount of the method given above, kidney beans are sufficient for 4–5 members. If you want, you can increase the amount of method according to the members.
The combination of rice with Rajma is as famous as it is famous. Rajma is mostly eaten with rice. If you want, you can eat it with naan and roti. Rajma can also be decorated with coriander leaves, which can also be seen to attract
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian, Punjabi
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 5 people
Materials need to make rajma recipe
- 200 gm beans
- 1/2 tsp food soda
- 250 gm Tomato
- 3-4 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
Recipe – How to make Rajma Recipe
- Take Rajma first and keep it for soaking a night before.
- The day when the rajma is to be made, wash the soaked rajma with clean water. After doing this, take a cooker, add soaked rajma to it, add water as required, and keep it on the gas.
- After placing the cooker on the gas, let the city come to 4-5 so that the Rajma boils well and is not raw.
- When the city arrives, wait for the pressure to come out and then see if the Rajma is not raw.
- After doing this, take a kadhai and add oil to it, add cumin seeds when it becomes hot, then add bay leaves in it, after that add onion, fry it when it becomes light golden in color then add ginger garlic, green chilies, etc. in it.
- When roasted, add turmeric, coriander, salt, garam masala, and fry it.
- Now mix all the spices well and add tomatoes to it, fry till the tomatoes melt.
- When the tomatoes dissolve and the mixture is well roasted then add boiled rajma and mix it well with the mixture.
- When this happens, then leave it to cook on the gas for a while and add some butter or cream to it. Your hot beans are ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..