How to make a delicious mixed omelette at home
The rainy day has come and we like to eat more fried things and hot things in these days. Things like tea-coffee dumplings etc.
|How to make a delicious mixed omelette at home|
Delicious mixed omelette: So today I brought you a very easy recipe that you can make in 5 minutes. Today I am going to tell you how to make a mixed omelette. Its test is completely different from the rest of the omelette and is also nutritious because we have used green vegetables in it.
You can eat it anytime at breakfast time, at lunchtime or at snack time, and if you want, you can also give it to your children’s lunch box. So let’s see how we can make it in 5 minutes, we don’t even need a few things to make it. So let’s start making it, we need it to make it….
Materials need to make a mixed omelette
- Eggs: 2
- Black paper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Onion: 1
- Carrot: 1
- Chilli chopped: 2
- Coriander Leaf
- Salt: 1/4 teaspoon (to taste)
Method of making mixed omelette: –
- First, take a big bowl and break the egg into it. Then add black pepper powder.
- Then add all the vegetables (onion, carrot and chilli) and salt and mix it well with a spoon.
- Place a gas pan or griddle and pour some oil over it.
- Then put some coriander address on it.
- Then pour the egg solution over it.
- And put some coriander leaves on top and leave it to cook for 1 minute.
- Then turn it over and let it cook for a while. If you are having trouble turning, then cut it in the middle and divide it into 2 parts.
- And our mixed omelette full of vegetables is ready, eat it hot and feed it to the rest of your household.
Suggestion for the mixed omelette
- If you want, you can mix coriander leaves with those vegetables too.
- If you are taking time to mix eggs, then it is quicker to mix with a spoon with a fork.
- Keep the gas medium today.
So this was our recipe today, I believe you must have liked it very much. If there is any doubt in your mind about this recipe, then you can feel free to ask, I will try to finish your douche as soon as possible. Or if you want to know about some other recipe that I have not mentioned yet, you can ask in the comment box and I will try to let you know through my next post as soon as possible.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..