|Egg Pakora recipe easy to make at home|
Egg pakora recipe is an excellent and tasty snack. People who like eggs eat all the egg pakora with great passion. You can make it easily whenever you want. It does not take much time to make it. Everyone likes this dish. You can survey it all in the morning, evening or breakfast.
Taste- Egg pakora has a spicy and spicy taste. Good spices are added to it, which makes it spicy and everyone likes it. You can survey it with sauce or chutney.
Famous- Egg pakora is a famous dish of India. It is very well liked in Delhi, Mumbai, Goa etc. Just as egg is good for our health, eating egg pakora also has many benefits. You get egg pakora everywhere.
Specialty- If you have nothing to make in the morning or evening breakfast, you can easily make your day by making egg pakora. It is also good for health and is liked by all.
Egg pakora is a snack that is liked by all. Wherever you go in the market, you will find egg pakora everywhere but if you want, you can easily make it in pure way at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and spicy egg pakora anytime. Follow the method given below and make everyone happy by making delicious and wonderful egg pakora.
It takes 20 minutes to make egg pakora. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This egg pakora is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given.
There are many more amazing egg pakoras than the other delicious egg dishes. This is a snack that you can easily make and feed to everyone whenever they like.
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make egg pakora
- 4 eggs boiled
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- One tsp chili
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 3 tsp gram flour
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Egg Pakora
- To make egg pakora, first take all the boiled eggs and peel them.
- Now cut those eggs in two from the middle. Do the same with all eggs. Finely chop the green chilies.
- Now take a vessel, add gram flour, salt, red chili, black pepper, garlic paste and a little water and prepare a paste.
- After doing this, take a pan and put oil in it and place it on the gas for heating.
- Dip a piece of boiled egg in a gram flour solution and put it in the pan and fry it on a low flame till it becomes light brown.
- When it fry, put napkin paper in the plate and take out the pakoras made in the plate.
- Dip all the eggs in the mixture and fry it likewise.
- In a short while your delicious and delicious egg pakoras are ready, take them out in a plate and survey them all with sauce or chutney.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..