|Restaurant-style Egg Butter Masala recipe at home|
Egg butter masala is a very tasty and delicious dish. People who like eggs eat all the egg butter masala with great passion. You can make it easily whenever you want. It does not take much time to make it. Everyone likes this dish.
Taste- The taste of egg butter masala is pungent and spicy. Good spices are added to it, which makes it spicy and everyone likes it. You can easily survey it with roti, naan, or paratha.
Famous- Egg Butter Masala is a famous dish in Finland but it is also very well-liked in India. Just as the egg is good for our health, eating egg butter masala also has many benefits. Egg butter masala is available everywhere.
Specialty- If you do not have anything to make in the afternoon or night, then you can easily make your day good by making egg butter masala. It is also good for health and is liked by all.
Egg Butter Masala is a dish that is liked by all. Wherever you go in the market, you will find egg butter masala all over the place, but if you want, you can easily make it pure at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and spicy egg butter masala anytime. Follow the method given below and please everyone by making delicious and wonderful egg butter masala.
Time to make egg butter masala
It takes 30 minutes to make an egg butter masala. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This egg butter masala is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the given method.
Egg Butter Masala Recipe
Egg butter masala is very spicy and spicy. It is made spicy by adding good spices to it so that everyone can consume it with great passion. Everyone likes this dish.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine western
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make egg butter masala
- 4 eggs boiled
- 1 cup of water
- One onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp butter
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Egg Butter Masala Recipe
- To make egg butter masala, first, take boiled eggs and peel them off and peel them well. Finely chop the green chilies, onions, and tomatoes.
- Now put butter in a pan and heat it. When the butter is hot, add finely chopped onion and fry it till it becomes light brown. When the onions are roasted, add green chilies and turmeric and fry for a while.
- After doing this, add tomatoes to this mixture and fry them as well as add garlic paste. Keep stirring this mixture for 2 minutes. The masala will be roasted well.
- Now add boiled egg pieces, salt, and garam masala, roast it well and add some water. Cover the vegetable for 2 minutes so that it cooks well.
- After some time removes the lid, your delicious and delicious egg butter masala is ready. Take it out in a bowl and survey everyone hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..