Easy pepper chicken recipe Indian style at home
|Easy pepper chicken recipe|
Pepper Chicken is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Eating it is something else. Non-veg eaters eat it with great fervor.
Taste- The taste of paper chicken is very crispy and peppery. Spices are added to it, which makes its taste even more wonderful.
Famous- Paper chicken is famous everywhere, non-veg eaters eat it with great fervor. It is delicious in most restaurants.
Specialty- Paper chicken is ready in a very short time. Paper is added to it which makes its taste even more wonderful.
Anyone who comes to your house can make it and feed it. It is better to go to any restaurant and eat it with your own hand and feed it to everyone. Its ingredients are also easily found. If you make it regular then you will become an expert in making it.
This is a very tasty and wonderful dish. All eat it with great taste. It is better to go out and eat, follow the recipe given below, and win everyone’s heart by making this delicious and wonderful dish in no time.
Time to make Paper Chicken
It takes 30 minutes to make a paper chicken. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This paper chicken is enough for 3-4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Pepper Chicken Recipe
Paper chicken is also eaten with roti, rumali roti, or naan. Non-veg eaters eat it with everything with great taste and fervor.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make pepper chicken
- 500-gram chicken
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 8-10 black peppercorns
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup onions
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 4 cloves
- 8-10 link address
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp oil
Method of preparation – How to make Pepper Chicken Recipe
- To make paper chicken, first cut the pieces of chicken and keep it clean.
- After doing so take black pepper and grind it finely.
- Now take a bowl, put pieces of cleaned chicken in it, add ground black pepper, salt and turmeric to the chicken, mix well and keep the bowl in a place for a while.
- After doing this, take a kadhai and put oil in it and place it on the gas for heating.
- When the oil is hot, add cloves in it, then add the onions and fry well.
- When the onions are roasted well, add garlic and tomatoes and fry them lightly.
- When that’s enough, add the mixed chicken in it.
- Add curry leaves to the mixture and cook for a while.
- After some time add water to it and cover it and leave it to cook.
- After 4-5 minutes, remove the lid and see if your chicken is cooked, stir with a spoon and turn off the gas. Your hot delicious chicken is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..