Dum Aloo Recipe | how to make delicious dum aloo at home
|Dum Aloo Recipe|
Dum Aloo is a very tasty and delicious dish. It is very easy to create. Mostly everyone likes it. It also looks attractive.
Taste- The taste of Dum Aloo is very spicy, peppery, and fragrant. The fragrance that comes in the way of making it captivates everyone.
Famous- Dum Aloo is famous in every household in India. This is a dish that everyone loves to cook and cook.
Specialty- A feature of Dum Aloo is that it does not take much material nor much time. You can make this special dish in a while.
Dum Aloo is very easy to make. All the ingredients for making it are available at home. If any guest comes to your house or there is a small function, you can prepare potatoes in a very short time and can also make everyone happy. Apart from this, if you want to make something different at your home, you can still make potatoes yourself.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make potatoes very quickly. Follow the method given below and make amazing potatoes by making everyone happy.
Time to make the dum potato recipe
It takes 30 minutes to make a dum potato. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this dum potato is enough for 3-4 members.
Dum Aloo Recipe
Dum Aloo can be served with Kulcha, Butter Naan, Punjabi Paratha, Roti, Tandoori Roti or Rice.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian, Punjabi
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make dum aloo recipe
- 400-gram potato
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander
- 50-gram cream
- 50 gm curd
- 1 tsp chili
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Dum Aloo Recipe
- To make Dum Aloo, first, peel and clean the boiled potatoes and pierce them with the help of a knife or cut.
- Now heat the oil in the pan, put these potatoes in it, and fry it on low flame. When all the potatoes are fried, take them out in a vessel.
- After doing so, add tomatoes, ginger, green chilies to the grinder and grind them. Take out this mixture.
- Put the oil on the gas, add oil to it, add cumin seeds, now add turmeric, coriander, garam masala, and cream and mix well. Now add the ground mixture to it. Mix all this mixture well.
- Now add salt and red chili to this mixture and fry well. After doing so, when the oil starts separating from the spices, add curd, and mix it.
- After cooking for some time, add water according to the curry when it starts boiling, adds fried potatoes, and mixes all the mixture well.
- Leave it to cook for a while. After 4-5 minutes see your hot potato is ready.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..