Delicious Spicy Pasta Recipe at home restaurant style
|Delicious Spicy Pasta Recipe|
Spicy pasta is a great and tasty snack. This dish is liked by all. You make it to anyone, they will consume it with great fervor and will also praise you. Spicy pasta brings water to everyone’s mouth. You can make spicy pasta whenever you feel like eating something spicy.
Taste- Its taste is known by the name of spicy pasta. This pasta is very spicy and spicy. The spices contained in it makes its taste even tastier, which everyone eats with hobbies.
Famous- Spicy pasta is a famous Italian dish. It is now practiced all over India. This spicy pasta is easily found everywhere. You can make and feed it to anyone.
Specialty- A special feature of Spicy Pasta is that this wonderful pasta is prepared in a very short time and it is also the pride of every party. Have a small party, you can make everyone happy by making spicy pasta.
The great taste of spicy pasta attracts everyone’s mind. You can also pack spicy pasta for children and they will consume it with great fervor. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. You can make this in a very short time. It is very easy to create.
Today we have brought to you an easy method which will help in making your spicy pasta. Follow the method given below and make Yummy great spicy pasta and please everyone.
Time to make spicy pasta
It takes 30 minutes to make spicy pasta. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This spicy pasta is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Everyone loves the spicy and delicious taste of spicy pasta. You can easily make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. This fun dish is liked by all.
- Course breakfast
- Cuisine Italian
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make spicy pasta
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tomato
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Spicy Pasta
- To make spicy pasta, first, take water in a vessel and place it on the gas to boil.
- Add a little salt and oil to the water and mix.
- When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta and mix well.
- Keep stirring the pasta until it is cooked well. In a short while, your pasta will be soft by cooking.
- Turn off the gas, now sieve your pasta with the help of a sieve and keep it.
- Now clean the capsicum and tomatoes properly, now cut them into fine pieces with the help of a knife.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add chopped tomatoes and capsicum, and fry them well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, red chili, black pepper to the mixture and fry well.
- After some time all the spices are cooked, then add boiled pasta and salt and mix it well and add garam masala as well.
- After cooking for 2-3 minutes, your delicious spicy pasta is ready, take it out on a plate and add green coriander and serve it all with the sauce.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..