Delicious homemade street style samosa recipe with chutney
|Delicious homemade street style samosa recipe|
Samosa recipe: Samosa is a very favorite and wonderful snack. It is a popular fast food. It is very easy to make at home. The samosas and tea pairings are fantastic. It is not fun to eat samosas without tea. If it is a rainy season, everyone’s mind wants to eat samosa.
Whether it is a child or a big samosa is a favorite of all. According to the recipe given below, this tasty dish will be prepared in a very short time.
It takes about 80 minutes to make samosa. If you want, then you can increase the quantity of the above-mentioned material according to yourself.
According to the members
According to the amount of the method given above, this samosa is good for 6-7 people.
Samosa is a very favorite and wonderful snack. It is a popular fast food. It is very easy to make at home. The samosas and tea pairings are fantastic.
- Course Snack Foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 40 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings 8 people
Materials need to make samosa
- 250 gm Maida
- 60 gm Ghee
- Salt – as per taste
- 400 g potato
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 12-15 pieces of cashew nuts
- Raisins 25 -30 pieces
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 ginger
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mango powder
- Salt – as per taste
Method of preparation – How to make Samosa recipe
- First of all, put the potatoes to boil. Then add oil and salt to the flour and mix it well.
- After this, heat a little lukewarm water to knead maida. Now add this flour to the mixed flour and knead it well and keep it for some time.
- Now take out the boiled potatoes and peel them. Now mash it well. After doing this, add peas, ginger, salt, chili, cashew nuts, coriander, garam masala, mango powder, raisins, and whatever ingredients are there and mix it well.
- If you want, you can also roast this whole mixture in the pan. This will make the taste of the Pitti different and tasty.
- Now take the maida that we had kneaded and made small balls of it, making sure that the balls are not too small. Now take around and roll it into the shape of a puri. When complete, cut it into two sizes with a knife.
- Take one of the triangles and fold it in such a way that its second corner sticks to the first corner. Now the pedestal made in this triangular should not be filled in this quantity. After filling, fold the top part with the help of water.
- Prepare all the other samosas by filling it in the same way. When all the samosas are ready, grease it in a pan.
- Now put 3-4 samosas in the pan and fry them. Fry all the samosas like this. When the color of the samosa becomes light brown, take them out on a paper napkin.
- Hot Potato Samosa is ready. Serve it with red and green coriander chutney.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..