Delicious homemade Masala Pasta Recipe restaurant style
|Masala Pasta Recipe|
Masala Pasta Recipe: Whenever it comes to fast food, the name of pasta comes first, there is no place for the happiness of the children, and when talking about spice pasta, their happiness is doubled. By adding vegetables of your choice in it, you can make it even more nutritious with delicious so that your children will be happy as well as healthy.
Famous- Pasta is a famous Italian dish but now it has been made a favorite dish of India by adding Indian touch. Whenever children are asked about their choice, Masala Pasta’s name comes first.
Occasion- If you have a small party or a lot of friends and guests come together, then you do not need to order anything from outside. Go to your kitchen and pick up the material, read our method, and make everyone happy instantly.
Specialty- You have come to know its most special feature, which is that it would be ready in the shortest time. Everyone wants to get something wonderful to eat in a short time, so what can be better than spice pasta.
You are all aware of the properties and taste of masala pasta, but we can also help you in making it. We have a very easy method for you so that you will not have any problem with making this dish, if someone is cooking for the first time, they can also make delicious masala pasta with the help of this method. So don’t worry too much, make masala pasta and give a new taste to your mouth.
Time to make Masala Pasta
Masala pasta takes 20 minutes to cook. It takes 5 minutes to prepare to make this delicious pasta.
According to the members
This delicious pasta is enough for 2 members according to the amount of the recipe given.
Everyone likes spicy dishes, in such a way, if you get excellent spice pasta, then enjoy it. Masala pasta is as great as it is a fan. It has become everyone’s first choice.
- Course breakfast
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 2 people
- Calories 350 kcal
Materials need to make masala pasta
- 250-gram pasta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cheese
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Masala Pasta
- To make Masala Pasta, we have to boil the pasta first.
- For that, you must first clean your pasta. Now take water in a vessel and place it on the gas for boiling.
- Add a little salt to this water and mix well. When the water starts boiling, add pasta to it and wait for it to cook.
- When the pasta is soft, turn off the gas and with the help of a sieve, sieve the pasta.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Add finely chopped onions and capsicum to the hot oil and fry on low heat.
- When the vegetables are roasted, add tomatoes and green chilies to it and fry them.
- After this, add garlic paste, black pepper, garam masala, and salt in this mixture and fry it on low heat.
- After a while, the whole mixture will fry well, then add boiled pasta to it and cook it on low heat.
- After some time your pasta will be cooked, turn off the gas and pour the cheese on top.
- Your wonderful masala pasta is ready, take it out in a bowl and survey it all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..