Delicious healthy and easy Dahi bhindi recipe at home
|easy Dahi bhindi recipe at home|
Dahi Bhindi is a very tasty and delicious vegetable. Everyone eats it with great passion. It is very easy to make, it is ready in a very short time. You can easily make it for dinner or lunch. Everyone may have tasted the simple ladyfingers but not everyone has eaten yogurt.
Taste- The taste of curd ladyfinger is very spicy and peppery. This is a very quick vegetable preparation, you can make it quickly. Everyone likes their taste. Yogurt is added to it, which is liked by all.
Famous- Dahi Bhindi is a vegetable made in most households. The method of making it is different but the taste is very spicy. You can easily make any guests come to your house.
Specialty- The most special feature of Dahi Bhindi is that it is prepared quickly and secondly it is also beneficial for our health, hence no one refuses to eat it.
Dahi Bhindi is liked by most of the children. You can make it in tiffin to children and give it with roti or paratha. It is very easy to make, it is ready in a very short time. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. You can make it at your home whenever you want. Today we have brought for you an easy method with the help of which you can make curd bhindi. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone happy by making delicious curd bhindi.
Time to make curd bhindi
It takes 20 minutes to make curd bhindi. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
According to the amount of recipe given, this curd bhindi is enough for 4 members.
Dahi Bhindi Recipe – How to make Dahi Bhindi
Everyone likes the spicy and spicy taste of Dahi Bhindi or ladyfinger. Everyone can make simple ladyfingers and eat yogurt but if everyone has not eaten yogurt, then today make yogurt ladyfingers and feed everyone.
- Course main dish
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 30 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make Dahi Bhindi or ladyfinger Recipe
- 250-gram ladyfinger or bhindi
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 green chili
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fennel powder
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to make Dahi Bhindi or ladyfinger Recipe
- To make curd bhindi, first, take the ladyfinger or bhindi and wash it thoroughly.
- Now with the help of a knife, cut off the top and bottom part, and cut the ladyfinger or bhindi long.
- Cut all the okra in the same way.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it to heat it. Now add asafoetida and cumin seeds and roast them well.
- Add turmeric, green chilies, coriander, and curd to the roasted cumin and roast it well.
- After roasting the spices, add okra, salt, red chili, and fennel powder and mix well.
- Cover the vegetable and keep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Now remove the lid and your delicious and wonderful curd bhindi is ready, add green coriander over it and survey all with paratha or roti.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..