Delicious and easy egg keema recipe at home
|Delicious and easy egg keema recipe at home|
Egg Keema is a very tasty and delicious dish. People who like eggs eat all the egg mince with great passion. You can make it easily whenever you want. It does not take much time to make it. Everyone likes this dish. If you are a function at home, you can make it easy and survey everyone.
Taste- Egg Keema has a spicy and spicy taste. Good spices are added to it, which makes it spicy and everyone likes it. You can survey it with sauce, pickle, or chutney.
Famous- Egg Keema is a famous Indian dish. It is very well-liked in Punjab, Delhi, Hyderabad. As the egg is good for our health, eating egg mince also has many benefits. You get egg mince everywhere.
Specialty- If you do not have anything to make in the afternoon or night, then you can easily make your day good by making egg mince. It is also good for health and is liked by all.
Egg Keema is a dish that is liked by all. Wherever you go in the market you will find egg mince everywhere, but if you want, you can easily make it in a pure way at home. It takes neither much time nor much material to make it. All the ingredients for making it are easily mixed.
Today we have brought to you an easy method with the help of which you can make delicious and flat egg mince anytime. Follow the recipe given below and make everyone happy by making delicious and amazing egg mince.
Egg Keema time
It takes 30 minutes to make an egg mince. It takes 10 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This egg mince is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given.
Egg Keema Recipe
Everyone likes the spicy and spicy taste of egg mince. This is a dish that everyone likes, you can easily make it at your home and feed it to everyone.
- Course Main Dish, Snack Foods
- Cuisine Indian
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 40 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make egg keema
- 4 eggs
- 2 green chilies
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation – How to make Egg Keema Recipe
- To make egg keema, first, peel boiled eggs and cut them into fine pieces with the help of a knife, and finely chop onions, tomatoes, and green chilies.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and heat it.
- Add chopped onion to the hot oil and fry it well.
- After frying the onion, add green chilies and fry it well.
- Add turmeric to the fried onions and green chilies and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- When it is cooked, add chopped egg pieces and mix it well.
- When all the mixture is cooked well, add tomatoes and salt to it and leave both of them on the gas to cook for some time.
- After cooking for some time, the egg is ready after mince, decorate it by putting green coriander on the plate, and serve it hot.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..