|Vegetable Baked Pasta Recipe|
Baked pasta is a very tasty and delicious dish. This is a pasta that everyone loves. You can survey it with sauce, chutney to anyone. This baked pasta has become the pride of every party. Baked pasta is everyone’s favorite dish.
Taste- The taste of baked pasta is spicy and spicy. All people consume it with great fervor. Baked pasta is baked to make it taste crisp.
Famous- Baked pasta is an Italian dish but now it is famous all over India. There are many restaurants here which are famous for pasta only and this baked pasta is found most delicious there.
Specialty- A special feature of baked pasta is that vegetables and other ingredients are added to it, which makes its taste nutritious and fun. Baked pasta is a favorite of all.
In the evening when there is an earthquake, you can easily make baked pasta and survey everyone. It is very easy to create. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. You can make this in a very short time.
Today we have brought to you an easy method which will help in making your baked pasta. Follow the method given below and make Yummy great baked pasta and please everyone.
Baked Pasta Time
It takes 30 minutes to make baked pasta. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
According to the members
This baked pasta is enough for 4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Everyone loves baked pasta’s delicious and flavorful taste. You can easily make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. This fun dish is liked by all.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 30 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 4 people
Materials need to make a baked pasta
- 2 cups of pasta
- 1 tomato
- One onion
- 1 capsicum
- 2 green chilies
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp cheese
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt to taste
Recipe – How to Make Baked Pasta
- To make baked pasta, first of all, take water in a vessel and place it on the gas to boil.
- Add a little salt and oil to the water and mix. When the water comes to a boil, add the pasta and mix well.
- Keep stirring the pasta until it is cooked well. In a short while, your pasta will be soft by cooking.
- Turn off the gas, now sieve your pasta with the help of a sieve and keep it.
- Now take all the vegetables like onion, tomato, and capsicum and chop it finely.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add onion in hot oil and fry it on low flame, now add tomatoes and capsicum to it.
- Add ginger paste, green chili, black pepper to this mixture and mix well.
- When all the mixture is roasted, add boiled pasta and salt and mix well.
- Put this pasta in the oven and bake for 2 minutes.
- Within a short time, your delicious and wonderful pasta is ready, take it out in a bowl, pour the cheese, and survey all.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..