White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry Recipe
|White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry Recipe|
White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry Recipe: There is nothing better than a dessert to celebrate the season of love and you too can make someone special with this delicious dessert. Here is another tasty dessert recipe made with white chocolate and lemon. You can also enjoy this pastry by making this pastry day.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
White Chocolate and Lemon Pastry Ingredients
- 135 gms of White Chocolate
- 175 grams fresh cream
- 285g Vip Cream
- 1 piece vanilla bean
- 10 grams vanilla extract
- 145 grams Cream Cheese
- 12 grams of gelatine
- 5 lemons
- 250 grams of egg yolks
- 185 grams of butter
- 185 grams castor sugar
How to make white chocolate and lemon pastry
- Cook the lemon curd, sugar and butter on a double boiler. When the butter melts, whisk in the egg and the yellow portion of the egg.
- Cook it for one hour. Slowly add lemon juice to it.
- Let it thicken. Remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Boil the cream with vanilla for white chocolate cream ox. Add chocolate to it.
- Add gelatine to it.
- Add VIP Cream and Vanilla Extract and mix.
- Cover it. Add cream cheese and mix and stir it on medium flame.
- Pour this mixture in the heart shape meld and place it in the fridge.
- Remove it from the middle and fill it with lemon curd. Apply vanilla cake sponge on it.
- Garnish with a small chocolate heart.
Key Ingredients: White Chocolate, Fresh Cream, VIP Cream, Vanilla Bean, Vanilla Extract, Cream Cheese, Gelatine, Lemon, Yellow Egg, Butter, Castor Sugar
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..