Watermelon pudding recipe delicious recipe homemade method
Watermelon pudding recipe: A summer dessert prepared with mouth-watering ingredients, you will taste it once and again.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients of Watermelon pudding
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pinch saffron
- 1 watermelon peel
- 1/4 cup gram flour
- 1/4 cup semolina upma
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp ground green cardamom
- 1 1/2 cups milk or 1/2 cup khoya
Method of making Watermelon pudding
- Clean the peel of watermelon thoroughly. Peel the green part deeply, grate it, or put it in the food processor.
- Place a deep frying pan on medium heat and heat ghee in it. After heating, add gram flour and semolina, fry it until the aroma of gram flour starts. This should take about a minute.
- Add grated watermelon, cook for about 10 minutes to release the ghee.
- Now add sugar, milk/khoya and cook till the mixture is well mixed.
- Mix cardamom powder.
- Ready the melon pudding. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
Key Ingredients: sugar, saffron, melon peel, gram flour, semolina upma, ghee, ground green cardamom, 1 1/2 cups milk or 1/2 cup khoya
Here are some more Pudding and Sweet Recipes:-
- Egg pudding recipe
- Creamy corn pudding
- Carrot Pudding recipe
- Phirni recipe
- Gulab jamun recipe
- Dhokla recipe
- Pumpkin roll
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..