Virginia Peanut Soup Delicious and Healthy Recipe at home
|Virginia Peanut Soup|
Virginia Peanut Soup Recipe: Just like there are national symbols, if there was a state soup in the nation, then Virginia Peanut Soup would have been the best option for that. This state is rich in peanuts, so this soup offers a unique way to taste these delicious beans. Read this recipe comfortably, delicious, and easy to cook at home!
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Virginia Peanut Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter or peanut butter
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
Method of making Virginia Peanut Soup
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottom pot on low heat.
- Add onion and fry it for about 10 minutes.
- Now keep the chicken stock boiling.
- After that beat the flour and add chicken stock to it and cook.
- Mix the flour mixture in a slow, steady stream until smooth.
- Add cream and peanut butter to the soup and mix.
- Add hot sauce and lemon juice to taste.
- Garnish with peanuts and scallions.
Key Ingredients: Butter, Onion, Chicken Stock, Flour, Heavy Cream, Peanut Butter or Peanut Butter, Hot Sauce, Lemon (Juice), Peanut, Scallion
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..