Two unique recipes to make delicious chicken breast
Chicken breast is the portion of chicken that has the least fat and the most protein. Many wonderful chicken breast recipes can be prepared from this. Today we are telling you about two such recipes.
Are you thinking about a mouth-watering chicken breast recipe? So this post is for you only.
Actually, many parts of the chicken are edible and a variety of delicious dishes are prepared from them. Yes, chicken breast is different in all of them. Regardless, its recipe takes care of both your health and taste.
Therefore, we are going to tell you about two very easy recipes to make a delicious chicken breast. With their help, you can prepare chicken breast at home with different things. You will not believe that a variety of delicious dishes can be prepared only with chicken breast.
Chicken breast is one of the best parts of the chicken to mix with other things. You can cook rice or pasta with chicken breast very easily. You can keep them in the oven, fry them or you can use bread with them.
Even if you are on a special diet, you can eat them without any fear. Whether it is to lose some weight or to keep yourself fit, it is effective in both situations. The truth is that whatever your goal is, you will always like this dish and you can eat it whenever you want.
The recipes we are going to share with you are very easy. These can be prepared at any time or occasion. You can eat it at lunch, lunch, or dinner.
So let’s know about these two delicious chicken breast recipes!
Two delicious chicken breast recipes
1. Chicken Breast with Potato Chips
It is best to enjoy it at lunch. You can eat it at night if you want.
Material needs to make Chicken Breast with Potato Chips
- Three Boneless Chicken Breast Fillets
- 3 teaspoon aromatic herb (45 g)
- 1 sweet green pepper
- 3 big sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (15 g)
- 4 leaves of bay leaf
- 1 clove Garlic without peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt (15 g)
Preparation for Chicken Breast with Potato Chips
- First, wash the bay leaves well.
- Then, peel and mash the garlic and keep it aside.
- After this, take a vessel and prepare the marinade by mixing olive oil, bay leaf, mashed garlic, and a little salt in it.
- Pour the chicken breast in a marinade vessel and leave it to soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Add aromatic herbs to it after the stipulated time and start frying the chicken breast fillets in the pan with some oil.
- Make small pieces of green chilies. Slice the potatoes and strain them as per taste.
- Then, heat the oil in another vessel and add green chilies and potatoes to it.
- Fry for 3 minutes and then serve with chicken breast fillets.
2. Lemon Chicken Breast
Lemon chicken breast: This recipe is perfect for those who are in the mood to start a diet or are already on a diet. Its calorie value is very low and due to lemon, the body also has a rich supply of vitamins.
Materials need to make Lemon chicken breast
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons ground parcel (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 buds without peeling of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice (60 ml)
- 1 piece of chicken broth
Preparation for making Lemon chicken breast
- Take extra virgin olive oil in a small pot and heat it with water and fry the chicken breast fillets and lighten them.
- Next, increase the heat of the stove slightly and add finely chopped garlic.
- Then, add lemon juice to it and finally add a piece of broth to it.
- Cover the pot and let it cook for about 7 minutes.
- When the chicken breast is ready, you can add chopped green chilies on it and eat it with rice or any other dish of your choice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..