Superfood Salad delicious homemade healthy salad recipe
Superfood Salad Recipe: For those who want to strengthen their immune system, this gluten-free and vegetarian salad is an immunity quick-fix. It is rich in delicious superfoods like black chickpeas and blueberries which are rich in nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, and antioxidants. So this is a nutritional plate salad… here are the recipes…
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Healthy Superfood Salad Ingredients
- 1 Bunch Raw Banana Leaves
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, boiled, boiled
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup blueberry
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp shi seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make healthy superfood salad
- First of all, prepare salad dressing by putting all the ingredients in the bowl. Mix all the ingredients with a spoon and by hand. If you want, you can use a blender for thick spices.
- Keep the mixture ready for dressing separately. It will thicken in some time because it has Shia seeds and water.
- Clean the kale leaves thoroughly and break them into pieces. Separate the water from boiled or canned chickpeas. Put them in a banana vessel. Add onions, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Mix the finished dressing in the salad mixture and mix all the ingredients evenly. Sprinkle sunflower seeds on top.
Key Ingredients: Raw banana leaves, canned chickpeas, boiled, strawberries, onions, blueberries, sunflower seeds, water, bell some vinegar, garlic cloves, shi seeds, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..