|soya chunks pulao|
Soya chunks pulao: Many people think that Pulao and Biryani are the same, but if you ask me, I will say that there is no difference between Biryani and Pulao. We use more vegetables in Pulao like carrot, onion, peas. Whereas in Biryani we add more masala. So today I have brought you the recipe for making Pulao.
Yes, today we will learn how to make Soya Chunks Pulao. Soybean has a lot of protein and we do it more than we eat and if we make soybean chunks Talking about Pulao, it is filled with more posters, because in addition to soybeans, we also put a lot of vegetables. No, so let’s start making it.
Materials need to make soya chunks pulao:
- Basmati rice: 250 grams
- Soybeans: 1 small bowl
- Peas: 1 small bowl
- Carrot: 2 (cut into small pieces)
- Coriander leaves (fine)
- Green Chili (fine)
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 tsp
- Cinnamon: 2 piece
- Large cardamom: 2
- Long: 5-6 pieces
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
Method of making soya chunks pulao:
Here I have already made rice and I have also put soybean in the water so that we can start it quickly. So let’s start making instant soy chunks pulao.
- First of all, grind the lentils, big cardamom, long and coarsely, and give the pan.
- Then add cumin seeds and put the hot masala that you had coached and let it cook for a while.
- Add carrots and cook for a while.
- Then add the peas and roast them for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Then add ginger and garlic paste and roast it.
- Add the soybean to it.
- Then add salt to taste and cook it for a while.
- Now add coriander leaves and mix it.
- Now add a little cooked rice to it and mix it slowly. And then add whole rice (if you add whole rice first, it will not get any better and there is also trouble in mixing)
- Then add lemon juice and mix well.
- And now your Soya Chunks Pulao is ready, leave it in the plate and it is ready to serve.
I am sure that you will like this recipe very much, if you have any kind of doubt or you want to know about any recipe that I have not written yet, then please write in the comment box. I will try and explain that recipe in the next post
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..