Roast Chicken delicious recipe to enjoy with your family
Roast Chicken Recipe: 40 days after Easter Lent (fasting period) reminds us of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. And as we know, this day is very much related to food. For this special day, we are telling you an easy Roast Chicken recipe, which you can make at home.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Difficult
Ingredients need to make Roast Chicken
- 1×1 kg / 2 lb chicken
- 2 medium onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 clove garlic
- Pure Coconut Oil – Curry Coriander
- 1 lemon
- 1 herb mixed with bay leaf and Roseberry
How to make Roast Chicken
- Heat the oven to 240 ° C.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge 30 minutes before making the chicken.
- Wash and chop vegetables – there is no need to peel the vegetables. Break the garlic into cloves, so that they leave without peeling. Place all the vegetables, garlic, and herbs in the middle of a large roasting tray and mix pure coconut oil drops with coriander.
- Knead the chicken with coriander, mix pure coconut oil well with salt and pepper.
- Put the chicken on top of the vegetables. Using a sharp tip knife, add lemon. Add lemon with the herb mix.
- Place the tray in the oven and keep the temperature up to 200 ° C and cook it for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, take the tray out of the oven and place the chicken on a board for 15 minutes. Till you make gravy, cover it with silver foil or tea towel.
- To make better, remove string and feather, etc. Carefully cut the leg and the spoon. Cut through the joists and pull the leg out. Follow this procedure to cut the other leg also. Then cut each leg between the thigh and the drumstick so that your dark meat is finished. Place them on a serving platter.
- Flip the chicken to get brittle bits.
- You can serve this Roast Chicken with your hot piping gravy and some delicious Roast Veg.
Key Ingredients: Chicken, onion, carrot, celery sticks, garlic, pure coconut oil – curry coriander, lemon, bay leaf, and Roseberry mix herbs
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..