Protein-packed Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe at Home
|Protein-packed Chicken Tikka Masala|
Protein-packed chicken tikka masala: Homemade food is a delicious way to reduce your stress. Here we are telling you a mouthwatering chicken tikka masala recipe. Make sure to try protein-rich, healthy omegas, and yummy recipe that has many benefits.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Protein-packed Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 pounds boneless chicken (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1.5 cups yellow onion, sliced
- 5 garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp salt-free tomato puree
- 1.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- A quarter cup of cream
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Coriander
How to make protein-packed chicken tikka masala
- Heat oil in a vessel. Toss the chicken and coat it in oil evenly for 5 to 6 minutes until it turns brown.
- Add garlic, onion, and ginger, stir for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, garam masala, turmeric, and black pepper.
- Add cream and salt to the chicken stock and cook for about 10 minutes until thickened.
- Garnish with chopped celery and serve with brown rice.
Key Ingredients: Olive oil, boneless chicken (cut into 2-inch pieces), unsalted chicken stock, yellow onion, garlic (minced), ginger, salt-free tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala, cayenne pepper, a Quarter cup cream, kosher salt, coriander
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..