Dry mushroom matar curry recipe: Friends! Today I am going to tell you a very easy method of making the Mushroom Matar recipe. Mushroom matar vegetable is very easy to make. Friends, if you like mushroom vegetables, try this mushroom-pea recipe once.
Necessary ingredients need to make dry mushroom matar curry recipe
- Mushroom – 7-8 Mushrooms
- Green matar – half cup
- Tomatoes – 2-3 medium sized
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chili – 1-2
- Coarse fenugreek – 1 tbsp
- Cream – Half cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Green coriander – 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped
- Salt – 3/4 tsp (as per taste)
- Hing – 1 pinch
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya powder – 1 tsp
- Long – 2-3
- Cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
- Black pepper – 5-6
- turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Method of making dry mushroom matar curry recipe
- Clean the washroom thoroughly and cut each into 4-5 pieces.
- Wash and cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Grind green chillies, tomatoes and ginger into a mixer and make a paste.
- Coarsely grind large cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper.
- Heat oil by adding oil to a non-stick pan. When the oil is hot, add asafetida and cumin seeds. After roasting the cumin seeds, add coriander powder, turmeric powder and green chili, tomato and ginger paste. Add ground cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper and kasoori methi.
- While stirring the spices, fry them till the oil starts floating on the spices.
- Now add peas and cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes till they become soft.
- Now put the cream and cook while stirring continuously until the vegetable comes to a boil.
- When the vegetable comes to a boil, add mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes. And (add water according to the consistency you want the vegetable to be).
- When the vegetable comes to the next boil, add salt and garam masala, cover the vegetable and let it cook on slow gas for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the vegetable and add half of the coriander. And turn off the gas in 2 minutes.
- Take out the mushroom pea masala vegetable in a bowl and garnish with some green coriander and finely chopped onions on top.
- Mushroom matar curry is ready… Serve it hot with chapatti, gobi or cauliflower parantha, naan, pudina rice, paneer fried rice, jeera rice,
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..