|Masala Infused Banana Milk Shake|
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 05 minutes
- Cook time: 05 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Masala Infused Banana Milk Shake Ingredients
- 250 ml of milk
- 150 gms yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 5 black pepper
- 50 ml of honey
- for garnishing chocolate flakes to garnish.
Making Masala Infused Banana Milk Shake
- Crush the beans, add milk and let it boil.
- Let it cool down and filter.
- Mix curd and mashed banana in milk and blend it with a blender. Add honey.
- Pour this into a glass and garnish with chocolate flakes, serve cold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..