Lychee Ginger Cooler a refreshing and healthy recipe
|Lychee Ginger Cooler|
Lychee Ginger Cooler Recipe: Here is an ideal summer drink to quench your thirst! Lychee Ginger Cooler is a fresh combination of basil leaves, ginger, lychee, and jaggery syrup, which you will surely like.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 1 hour 05 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 05 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need lychee ginger cooler
- 8 fresh lychees, peeled
- 3 fresh ginger slices
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves
- 4 tsp fresh Thai basil leaves, sliced, sliced
- 50 ml (ml) jaggery syrup
- 500 ml (ml) cold drinking water
- 3 ice cube
Method of making lychee ginger cooler
- With the help of a blender, mix litchi, basil leaves, jaggery syrup, and cold water.
- Crush the slices of ginger slightly and add it to the drink.
- Put in the glass and keep in the refrigerator for one hour.
- After this put 3 pieces of ice in the glass and then garnish with chopped Thai basil leaves. It is ready now.
Key Ingredients: Fresh lychee, fresh ginger slices, fresh Thai basil leaves, fresh Thai basil leaves, chopped, jaggery syrup, cold drinking water, ice cube
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..