KFC Style Chicken Wings recipe makes at home
KFC Style Chicken Wings Recipe: The name of this recipe is enough for the fans of KFC. Taste this popular fried chicken and learn it quickly and easy chicken wings recipe, prepare it whenever you want, and make your taste and mind cool.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
KFC Style Chicken Wings Ingredients
- Chicken Wings (Clean)
- turmeric powder
- chili powder
- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Black pepper
- Chicken Masala
- Spice chips
How to make KFC style chicken wings
- Take chicken wings in a bowl. Add all ingredients or marination to it.
- And keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After this, take a packet of masala chips and fry it till it becomes slightly brown. Make the chips powder.
- Now take the marinated chicken and coat it with a chips crush.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chicken wings until crisp.
- Add lemon juice to the fried chicken wings. serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chicken Wings (Clear), Turmeric Powder, Yogurt, Red Chili Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Black Pepper, Chicken Masala, Lemon, Masala Chips, Oil
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..