Kesar Pista Phirni delicious dessert recipe at home
Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe: This is an Indian sweet, which none of us can ever say is Phirni… why not say it right! A bowl of cold, nut-flavored firni can fill freshness in a sad to sad day. Here is saffron pistachio firni recipe, which you can easily make at home
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 hours
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
Ingredients need to make Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe
- 10-12 pistachios (peeled and chopped), lightly boiled
- 1 liter skimmed milk
- 3 tablespoons coarse rice
- 3/4 tbsp green cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoons low-calorie sweetener
How to make Kesar Pista Phirni Recipe
- Boil milk in a deep non-stick pan. Boil on low heat till it reduces by half.
- Add rice, add some water and mix well. Do not allow lumps to form.
- When it starts to thicken, reduce the heat and boil for two minutes, stirring continuously. Add cardamom powder and saffron, and mix well.
- When the mixture attains a thick custard-like consistency, remove it from the heat. Add a low calorie sweetener.
- Pour it into an earthen bowl. Add chopped pistachios on top. And let it cool for at least 2 hours. Serve cold.
This is a sweet dish, so if you are a calorie concierge, change the recipe accordingly. You can use sugar substitutes. However, please consult your doctor before using it.
Key Ingredients: Saffron, pistachios (peeled and chopped), skimmed milk, coarse rice, green cardamom powder, low-calorie sweetener
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..