Kagzi Kebab Recipe restaurant style at home
Kagzi Kebab Recipe / Kebab Recipe: In a kagzi kebab recipe, chicken drumsticks are stuffed and grilled with pine nuts, herbs. This is a great snack that non-veg eating people love.
Ingredients for making Kagzi Kebabs: Ginger and garlic paste, red chilies, yogurt, double cream, and green chilies, eggs, hot spices are needed to make Kagzi Kebabs. Also, peppermint gives it a different flavor.
How to Serve Kagzi Kebab: This is a great snack that you can serve during the dinner party with mint sauce.
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Kagzi Kebab
- 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup double cream
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tbsp ghee or butter
- 100 grams (cumin, cloves, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black and green cardamom) garam masala
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp red food color
- 1 tsp yellow food color
- 2 tablespoons pine-nuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- A bunch of peppermints
- A bunch of coriander
- 10 Green Chillies
- 1 kg Potato
- 4 spring onions
- 4 Poppadom
- 100 grams onion
- 1/2 kg chicken pieces
The method of making Kagzi Kebab Recipe
- Clean the chicken drumstick and make a hole in it.
- Now to marinate these chicken drumsticks, mix cumin, cloves, nutmeg, mace, star anise, fennel, black and green cardamom, eggs, and chilies and keep the chicken aside for ten minutes.
- Take a little ginger, spring onion, and oil in a pan and fry it.
- Now add chopped chicken, lentils, pine nuts, and some spices to the pan.
- Fill the above mixture in the chicken drumsticks.
- To make tikka marination, mix ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, yogurt, cream, celery, and lemon juice.
- Grind at high temperature after pouring it into the shell. Make chutney with mint, chili, garlic, and sesame seeds.
- Boil the potatoes and mix them with salt.
- Place some mashed potatoes in the center of the plate and round it with the help of a ring.
- Place the lentils mixed with desi ghee in it.
- Place two to three drumsticks on each plate with chutney.
- Garnish the plate with salad and papad rolls.
Key Ingredients: Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Red Chili Powder, Yogurt, Double Cream, Lemon Juice, Chicken Drumstick, Oil, Ghee or Butter, Garam Masala, Eggs, Red Food Color, Yellow Food Color, Pine-Nuts, Sesame, Peppermint, coriander, green chilies, potatoes, spring onions, papadam, onions, chicken pieces
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..