Jackfruit biryani or delicious homemade kathal biryani recipe
Jackfruit Biryani or kathal biryani Recipe: Ever wondered what is the most delicious in Biryani… Well, there may be different answers for those who want Biryani. But we are telling you about such a biryani recipe, which is going to be your favorite from today… If you do not believe then try it once. Here is the jackfruit biryani recipe…
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 50 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients need to make Jackfruit biryani recipe
- 300 gms jackfruit
- 60 gms yogurt
- 30 gms ginger-garlic paste
- 200 gms Basmati rice (cooked in boiling water for 4 minutes), soaked
- 15 gms homemade garam masala
- 5 grams red chili powder
- 600 ml (ml) water
- 30 ml (ml) ghee
- 10 grams brown onion
- A pinch of saffron
- 10 gms coriander leaves
- 5 grams peppermint
For Homemade Spices:
- 5-gram star anise
- 5 grams mace
- 5 grams Cardamom
- 5 grams Green Cardamom
- 5 grams Cumin
- 5 grams whole coriander
- 5 grams cloves
- 5 grams whole red chili
- 5 grams cinnamon
The method of making jackfruit biryani
- First, put jackfruit in a bowl. Pour ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, and curd over it and mix. Cover it and keep it for 3 hours.
- Now take ghee in another vessel. Add marinated jackfruit to it. Start cooking it on low heat. You can use a handi, cooker, or any pan to cook.
- Add garam masala while cooking on a light flame.
- Now add 200 grams of soaked rice and add 600 mL of hot water.
- Now for dough, take the dough and seal it. Cook on a low flame for 20 minutes.
- As long as the biryani is getting ready, you should prepare a raita or chutney. Serve raita after it is ready.
Key Ingredients: jackfruit, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, basmati rice (cooked in boiling water for 4 minutes), homemade garam masala, salt, red chili powder, water, ghee, brown onion, saffron, coriander leaves For peppermint, flour, homemade spices:, star anise, mace, cardamom, green cardamom, cumin, whole coriander, cloves, whole red chilies, cinnamon
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..