How to make delicious chole bhature street style
|How to make delicious chole bhature street style|
How to make Chole Bhatura: It is well-liked by the people of India as well as foreign people. Chole is identified by its torches and bhatura. Chole Bhature is a very spicy, tasty, and heavy dish. It is also very liked in Delhi and Chole Bhature is liked by my family too, there are many ways to make Chole Bhature…
So now I cannot stop him from eating it but I can definitely save some of your money. How are you thinking about now? So that if I tell you to make Chole Bhatura at home like the market, then think about how much Chole Bhature you can make in that much money.
It is very easy to make Chole Bhatura, it is easy, so let’s start making Chole Bhatura…
Materials need to make Chole Bhature
- Kabuli chana: 250 grams
- Onion: 3
- Tomato: 5
- Ginger: 1 inch
- Garlic: 12-13 pieces
- Garam masala
- Mirch powder: 2 teaspoons
- Coriander powder: 2 teaspoons
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chole masala: 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaf
- Oil: 50 grams
- Boiled Potato: 2 (boiled)
- All-purpose flour: 250 grams
- Semolina: Gram
- Curd: 2 teaspoons
- Baking soda: Spoon
- Hot water 150 grams
- Salt: Flavor Recommendation
- Oil: For Frying
Method of making Chole Bhature
- First, grind ginger, garlic, and onion in a mixer jar. (Here I have already chopped onion and tomato)
- Yes, our paste is ready and now we will take it out in a bowl and we will grind tomatoes as well.
- Both our paste is ready here. (You can also add tomato puree instead of tomato paste if you want)
- Put the cooker on the gas and add oil to it. After the oil is heated, put the masala in it and add cumin seeds and roast it for a while. (We will use a little more oil to make the chickpeas)
- Then we will reduce the gas completely and add some red chili powder and cumin powder.
- Then we will put onion puree (paste) in it and fry it for 2 minutes.
- In this, we will again add tomato puree and cover the cooker and cook again for 2 minutes.
- Now you will see that the masala is cooked, then you will add gram and mix it and cook it by covering the cooker again. (Remember, we do not have to take the city yet, just keep the lid on top)
- Then add coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, and garam masala and roast for a while.
- Now put half a liter of water in it and cover it and let it cook on a slow flame till it takes 4-5 city. (Here I have not boiled the filtering, you can also make chickpeas by boiling them first)
- Here we check and our gram is cooked.
- Now we’ll put the chaat masala and coriander leaves in it and turn off the gas.
- Now decorate the chickpeas with a slice of coriander leaves, lemon, and a few onions.
And now let’s make Bhatura too….
Method of preparation for Bhature:
- First of all, we are going to grate the boiled potatoes (so that the potatoes mix well with the flour).
- Then add maida, semolina, baking soda, yogurt, salt, and a little oil in a bowl and mix it.
- Then add grated potato in it and then add some warm water to it and make it proud and take it like a paratha (don’t pour all the water at once)
- Then apply some oil on your hands and mix it for 2 minutes.
- Then leave it covered for 10 minutes with any wet cloth.
- After that again take the oil on your hand again and mix the flour once again and cut the dough.
- Then apply some oil in the dough and also apply some oil on the cylinder and then roll the dough.
- Or you can also use dried flour in place of oil.
- And here I have made it with dried flour too
- Here I will give Bhatura a long time. Be it big, small, thin, or as you like.
- Then heat the oil on the gas and add a little flour to see if the oil is hot or not. (If the oil is hot, the dough will rise immediately)
- Then we are going to put the rolled poori from one side.
- And press it lightly with a sieve and you will see that the bhatura will flower by itself.
- Then turn it over. And when it turns red from both sides, stop it on the edge of the light embroidery and then remove it on some tissue paper.
- Make bad bhatura like this, and here I have made the whole bhatura
- And leave it on a hot plate and serve it onion and lemon.
1. You make Bhatura only if you do not have food, otherwise, it does not taste good when it gets cold.
2. You can also make chickpea gram instead of Kabuli gram.
I am sure you must have liked these hot and tender chickpeas. If you have any questions about this recipe, then you can ask in the comment box. Or moreover, if you want to know about any other recipe that I have not told yet, then you can feel free in the comment box. And I will try to publish this recipe in my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..