High-Protein Diet: Make at-home tasty dish of soya do pyaza by restaurant style!
|soya do pyaza|
High-Protein Diet with soya do pyaza: Mouth watering comes after the name of two onion recipes. Soya do pyaza recipe is made with soy granules or soy nuggets. It is very easy to make, make homemade soy – after eating the onion, you will forget to order it outside.
- You can also add tomato puree in soy-onion.
- Soya do pyaza is the best dish for vegetarians
- Protein properties are found in soy.
High-Protein Diet: When it comes to ordering from our favourite restaurant, we definitely order a ‘do-payaza’ dish. Whether it is gravy chicken do payza or a scrumptious mutton do payaza, there are many delicious dishes from the Mughlai Delight. But how to prepare a ‘do-payaza’ style for vegetarians? We have brought for you a very tasty and different recipe of Soya do pyaza which will make you happy with the taste.
Soya do pyaza, true to its name, uses two whole onions in this recipe. In addition, this recipe has been added to an interesting Addison. In this, you can use Baby Onion and Green Onion. Both soy granules or soy nuggets can be used for this delicious and healthy recipe, but its use can vary greatly in texture. You can use tomato puree to bring tangy test in Soya do pyaza recipe.
So what are you waiting for now? Take these easy ingredients and prepare a wonderful disc. This food will be so tasty that you will forget to order it from outside.
How to make it at home? The complete recipe for making soy-onion recipe here:
Ingredients need to make Soya do pyaza
- 1 cup soya granules / nuggets, soaked
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Coriander leaves to garnish
How to make Soya do pyaza
- Heat oil in a pan. Mix the fennel seeds in it until it starts bursting.
- Now add chopped onions to the pan. And let them cook for 1-2 minutes or until they become light red.
- Mix tomato puree and ginger garlic paste. Allow the mixture to cook for a few minutes.
- Now, add spices and soy nuggets or grains. Cover the pan with a lid. And reduce the heat to mix everything together.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot and fresh!
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..