Fruit soup – Mix vegetable soup healthy recipe make at home
Fruit soup: It is fun if you get hot vegetable soup in winter during winter. This nutritious mix vegetable soup is very easy to make at home and is made using a variety of fresh vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, corn kernels, green beans. You can add any vegetables according to your choice and availability. So, let us learn how to make soup at home by following this recipe today.
How to make Mix Vegetable Soup or Fruit soup
- Pre-Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 3
Materials need to make Fruit soup of Mix Vegetable soup
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion (or normal onion)
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/3 cup Corn Corn
- 1/3 cup chopped french beans (green beans)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar (vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter or oil
- 2½ cups water or vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
Method of making Fruit soup or Mix Vegetable soup
- Cut all the vegetables (carrots, cabbage, French beans, green onions, and garlic) into small pieces as shown in the picture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cornflour to a small bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water and mix well.
- In a large and heavy-bottomed deep saucepan or pot, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil or butter over medium heat. Add chopped green onions and garlic.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrots, cabbage, corn kernels, French beans, and salt (for vegetables only).
- Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2½ cups of water or vegetable stock. Mix well and keep the mixture to boil. Add salt when it starts boiling (add salt to vegetables as per requirement).
- Add pepper powder.
- Add cornflour-water solution and stir continuously with a spoon for one minute so that lumps do not form.
- Cook until the mixture becomes thick and does not taste raw cornflour. It will take about 7-8 minutes. Add vinegar (vinegar) and mix the mixture well.
- Now taste the soup and add more salt or vinegar or black pepper powder if needed. Turn off the gas. Remove and serve the Mix Vegetable Soup in a serving bowl.
Suggestions and Variations of Fruit soup or Mix Vegetable soup:
In this recipe, you can add vegetables as per your choice and if you do not like the taste of any vegetable, do not add it to the soup. You can also add capsicum, green peas, cauliflower, tomatoes, etc., vegetables.
Cornflour soup is added to thicken. If you don’t like thick soup, add 1/2 tablespoon less cornflour.
Taste: Salty and mildly pungent
Serving methods: Vegetable soup (vegetable soup) can be served before dinner in the winter evening or in the evening with Garlic Bread and Hakka Noodles.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..