Easy Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
Philly Cheesesteak Recipe: Philadelphia, the city on the east coast of the United States, is the place where the famous cheesesteak originated. If you’re craving a classic Philadelphia cheesesteak, here’s a recipe to help you cook it in your kitchen!
- For how many people: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Philly Cheesesteak Ingredients
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/3 lb chicken, chopped
- 2 American Cheese Slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 9-inch Italian roll
- Salt and pepper to taste
The method of making Philly Cheesesteak
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Add salt and black after the interest. Cook onion until it becomes soft.
- Add the meat, also add salt and pepper. Allow each slide to cook for about 45 seconds, then flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Now add cheese slices. Cover for 10 seconds.
- Mix strain, onion, and cheese on chopped Italian rolls. enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Yellow Onion, Chicken, American Cheese Slices, Olive Oil, Italian Roll, Salt and Pepper
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..