Delicious Shrimp curry homemade recipe restaurant style
Shrimp curry: Most of the Indian people like all Shrimp or prawn recipes, like prawn fry, prawn fried rice, prawn masala, Prawn Tikka Masala, etc. So today I’ll share the most delicious and easy recipe i.e, Shrimp curry.
Materials need to make Shrimp curry
- 500g Tiger Prawns
- 250 grams of onions
- 250 grams tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or as per taste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 3-4 tsp oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Way to make Shrimp curry
- Clean and wash the shrimp
- Then finely chop the tomatoes and the onion.
- In a bowl mix ginger garlic paste, coriander paste, cumin paste, and the remaining spices
- Now turn on the gas and put the pan and add oil
- When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, then add chopped tomatoes and fry until they turn pink.
- Then add the mixed spices, add 2-3 teaspoons of water and fry until the spices leave the oil
- Then add chopped tomatoes
- When tomatoes become soft, add shrimp and cook by adding 1 glass of water.
- When the gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas and add chopped coriander and mix.
- Your delicious shrimp curry is ready to serve with Crab Fried rice, Gobi Paratha, Chur Chur Naan, Pudina Rice, and Chicken Fried Rice.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..