Delicious and healthy garlic paneer recipe
|Delicious and healthy garlic paneer recipe|
Garlic paneer recipe: Garlic Paneer is a very tasty recipe that you can make at home with great fun. You can serve it hot with roti, naan, parantha, poori or any kind of bread as a main dish or vegetable.
This paneer recipe is a completely vegetarian recipe. It is made with paneer, garlic, onion, and some spices. Garlic Paneer Recipe is such an easy and quick recipe that you can make it quickly for the guests in the afternoon or dinner.
- Servings 2 people
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Passive Time 20 minutes
Ingredients need to make garlic paneer recipe
- 15 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 250 grams Paneer (cut into square pieces)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 3 dry whole red chilies (broken into 4 pieces and extracted seeds)
- 2 onions (cut into 4 pieces and separate all layers)
- 1 teaspoon red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 capsicum (cut into pieces of medium size)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Pc)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
Method of making garlic paneer recipe
- First heat oil in a pen.
- Add dry red chilies and garlic and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add onion and let it cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- When the onion is half cooked, then add paneer to it and let it cook for another 2 minutes on medium heat. In the meantime, mix it well 1-2 times so that the paneer does not stick in the pen.
- Now add half a cup of water and red chili sauce, mix it well and let it cook for 1 minute.
- Then add capsicum, soy sauce, salt and pepper powder, mix and let it cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Now add half a cup of vegetable stock and keep it on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Finally add vinegar and mix it well and after keeping it on low heat for 1 minute, take it off the flame.
- Very delicious garlic cheese is ready which you can serve hot with roti, paratha, naan, puri or any kind of bread.
If you do not have vegetable stock ready, then take 4 cloves, 1 bay leaf, and ½ cup green onion leaves and boil them in low heat in 1 cup of water. When the water remains half then filter it. You can use this water as vegetable stock.
Here are some more delicious paneer recipe:-
- Paneer bread roll
- Delicious paneer bread roll
- Restaurant style paneer butter masala
- Dry paneer manchurian
- Veg paneer kulcha
- Kadai panner recipe
- Paneer do pyaza
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..