|sponge rasgulla or bengali rasgulla recipe at home|
Bengali Rasgulla Recipe: There are many sweets but there is only one special one. Similar sponge Rasgulla also comes in these special sweets. We eat it on any happy occasion. Although it is a Bengali recipe, it is liked by the people of India and abroad. You can also keep it in your home birthday party or small parties.
It takes a little time to make it but it is not a difficult task to make it. You can make it easier and it doesn’t take much time to make it. So let’s see how it is made and what things we will need to make it.
Materials need to make Bengali Rasgulla Recipe
- Milk: 1 liter
- Vinegar: 4 teaspoons
- Sugar: 200 grams (one cup)
- All-purpose flour: 2 teaspoons
- Cardamom: 2-3 pieces
Method of making sponge rasgulla or Bengali rasgulla
- First of all, keep the milk to boil, and after the milk boils turn off the gas.
- And leave it for 2 minutes. Then put vinegar in it and mix it slowly. And you will see that your milk is fat.
- Now put a cotton cloth on a pot and put the torn milk in it.
- Then press it with light hands and drain the water. No more water comes out of the cheese, otherwise, it will harden and rasgulla will not be good.
- Then leave it tight for two to three hours.
- Then place the pan on the gas and add 1 sugar and four cups of water and cardamom and let the sugar dissolve on low heat.
- Till then we make Paneer tablet, for that take out the cheese in a plate.
- Then mix it with the back of your hand.
- Then add refined flour and mix it again for 5 minutes.
- And here you can see that our batter is leaving a little bit of ghee, that means our batter is ready to make rasgulla.
- Then make a bullet with a little batter and see if there are no cracks in the bullet, it means that your batter is made good here, on this our tablet is good, so we will make such tablets
- Here I have made all the pills for Rasgulla.
- And by that time your Chaasni will also be ready. Make the flame of gas slightly faster and add the rasgulla tablet.
- After a while, you will see that the size of the rasgulla was double that.
- This means your rasgulla is well cooked. Now turn off the gas and leave it to cool for a while.
- Then take it out in a bowl and leave it to cool for 2-3 hours (don’t keep it in the fridge)
- Then remove it in a serving bowl and serve.
Suggestion for your sponge rasgulla or Bengali rasgulla
- Do not drain more water from the cottage cheese.
- The rasgulla tablet should be absolutely spongy. No cracks are needed, otherwise, rasgulla can burst in the sauce.
- The syrup should be boiling while adding rasgulla pill.
So this was today’s recipe !! I am sure that you will like this recipe very much, if you have any doubt related to it, then you can feel free to ask that I will try to finish the doubt as soon as possible and also if you have any other recipe I want to know what I have not told yet, then you can ask and I will tell it through my next post.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..