Delicious Veg Manchow Soup recipe at home restaurant style
Veg Manchow Soup Recipe is an Indo-Chinese Soup which is a favorite of all. The taste and aroma of this restaurant style veg soup are sure to fascinate you.
The deep aroma of ginger and garlic make Roadside Manchow Soup suitable for the rainy season. On the other hand, the soy sauce gives a wonderful taste to this soup, while the fried noodles add to it the romantic flavor.
This favorite soup is made using common ingredients, which are definitely available in the house of people who love Chinese food. It is also very easy to make. So immediately serve the desired soup and get ready to garner praise.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 11 mins
- Total Time: 31 mins for 3 quantities
Material needs to make Veg Manchow Soup
To make your favorite soup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp green chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Salt, as per taste
- 4 tsp finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup fried noodles
Method of making Veg Manchow Soup
- To make the desired soup, add cornflour and 1/2 cup water in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan on high heat and add garlic, ginger, and white onion to it and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Add cabbage, carrots, capsicum and green chilies to it and fry it on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add soy sauce, green chili sauce, vinegar, ground pepper, and salt mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add cornflour-water mixture and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot soup with green onions and garnished with fried noodles.
To make a vegetable clear stock
- To make Vegetable Clear Stock in Vegetable Manchu Soup Recipe. Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | Manchow Soup recipe. Thoroughly scrub the vegetables and wash them to remove dirt.
- Cut all the vegetables and keep them ready. Vegetables do not have to be chopped finely or properly because you only have to boil them, as long as they produce flavor. Many people do not even peel vegetables, it is your choice.
- Boil 4 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan. The pan/pot should be large enough that even after adding all the vegetables in it, the excess water can go.
- Add cauliflower. There is no need to be so sure about the vegetables you add. Onions, carrots, and parsley give the basic vegetable stock a great taste and you can add garlic, mushrooms, sweet corn, capsicum, or fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme, parsley and leeks to them. Do not use starchy vegetables like potatoes and turnips to make vegetable stock.
- Add carrots. You can add any amount of vegetables but, to give a balanced taste to the stock, make sure that the portion of each vegetable is approximately equal.
- Add the cabbage to a clear vegetable stock.
- Add the parsley. It gives good taste to the stock recipe.
- Finally, add green onions to the clear vegetable stock.
- Boil on high heat for 20 minutes. If you have time, you can boil the vegetables on low heat for about 30-45 minutes. The longer you cook, the deeper the flavor will be.
- Sieve using a sieve and remove the vegetables.
- Use as needed. Vegetable clear stock can be pre-fabricated. Then let it cool completely. Cover the vegetable clear stock and refrigerate in the freeze, or store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To make cornflour solution
- To thicken the desired soup recipe. Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | Manchow Soup recipe. Take 2 tbsp cornflour in a small bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Beat well and keep aside.
To make your favorite soup
To make the desired soup recipe. Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | Gather all the ingredients, measure, and keep them ready.
- To prepare a Chinese soup, heat the oil in a wok / Kadai until it leaves the smoke. The wok is used in Indo-Chinese cooking because vegetables are easy to move and are cooked on high flame. In addition, vegetable oil is used to make desired soup, but you can use chili oil or sesame oil to make Indo-Chinese favorite soup more delicious.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic.
- Add ginger.
- Add green chili and fry for a few seconds on high flame or till it gets raw. These fragrant ingredients are very important to get the desired soup. You can add more or less as you like, but make sure to finely chop them to get a good mouthful.
- Add cabbage. It can be replaced with red cabbage.
- Add cauliflower. Clean and chop cauliflower to get rid of hidden insects.
- Add capsicum. You can also add red and yellow capsicum to make the desired soup more colorful.
- Add carrots. You can basically add any vegetables you like. In addition to the vegetables mentioned here, I can also include mushrooms, French beans, baby corn in my veg soup recipe.
- Fry on high heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables to maintain their crunch and color.
- Add tomatoes. You can also add cheese or tofu cubes to make the soup more nutritious.
- Add mint leaves. Mint gives the soup a refreshing taste, but many people don’t like it. If you are one of them, you should add green onion leaves instead of mint leaves.
- Add coriander.
- Mix well and fry on high heat for 1 minute.
- Add ready vegetable stock.
- Mix well and cook on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add salt.
- Add soy sauce. If you are a lover of spicy food, at this stage you can also add red chili sauce and make the soup tastier.
- Mix well and cook on high flame for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the prepared cornflour solution to the shaking. When you are about to pour cornflour, this soup should be hot, otherwise, the soup will not thicken.
- Mix well and cook on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring continuously. If the soup is not thick enough for you, add more cornflour solution and if it is too thick, add water and fix the consistency.
- Add pepper powder.
- Mix well the desired soup recipe. Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | And we are ready.
- Ideally, the soup should be eaten immediately. If serving later, heat the soup. Add the soup you want. Restaurant Style Veg Manchow Soup | Indo-Chinese favorite soup. Serve in a bowl with fried noodles. Crispy fried noodles have to be poured just before eating, otherwise, it will become soft. Our website has a detailed recipe with step by step photo of Crispy Fried Noodles, you can make this at home by looking at this recipe.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..