Sweet potato souffle recipe | Easy to make at home
Sweet Potato Souffle: Eating sweet potato during winter will keep away diseases of the eyes, stomach, and heart! There are many more benefits.
Sweet potato is as delicious to eat, it is equally beneficial for health. Some people also see sweet potato attached to the potato for this reason. Do you know about the benefits of sweet potato, especially in winter, there are many benefits of eating a sweet potato.
Benefits Of Sweet Potato: As delicious as sweet potato is, it is equally beneficial for health. Some people also see sweet potato attached to the potato for this reason. Do you know about the benefits of sweet potato, especially in winter, there are many benefits of eating a sweet potato.
Many people question how to eat sweet potatoes. Sweet potato is very popular among people due to its taste. Sweet potatoes come in many colors, such as white, purple and orange, etc. Generally, all types of sweet potatoes are full of minerals and antioxidants.
Orange Potato is most commonly used because it contains certain antioxidants, which can help protect you from many diseases. There are many health benefits of eating sweet potato, So make a tasty Sweet Potato Souffle.
Materials need to make Sweet Potato Souffle
- 1 boiled potato
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tsp black miri powder
- 1 bowl chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste
Way to make Sweet Potato Souffle
- Take 1 boiled potato in a bowl and mash it and keep it on the side.
- Separate the white and yellow portions of 1 egg. Beat the egg in a bowl and whisk well.
- Then take the egg white in a bowl and whisk until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Take 2 teaspoons of melted butter in a bowl. Add two spoons of milk, 1 teaspoon black miri powder, 1 bowl chopped onion, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and salt as per taste. Mix well and keep it on the side.
- Take a beaten yellow egg in a large bowl. Add the mashed potatoes. Mix well.
- Then add the whipped egg white. Mix it. Add to it a mixture made of melted butter and onion. Mix well.
- Take the mold and fill it with three-quarters of the prepared mixture. Put melted butter on it.
- Boil water in a pan. Place the prepared mold in the pan and keep the covered souffles in it till it is fully cooked.
- After it is ready, do a hot survey by stepping out of the mold.
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..