She Crab Soup Recipe: This soup-tested soup made in a pressure cooker is very tasty and perfect for the changing season. This hot soup will relax you even in the cold of winter.
In the winter, this soup is often made in my house, it has a strong sour taste of the soup and a taste of crab, which is different.
I make it in a cooker in minutes, you can also make it in a pan.
Material needs to make She Crab Soup Recipe
- Servings: 2
- 1 onion
- One tomato
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1/2 tsp fennel
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 tsp tamarind pulp
- Salt to taste
- 2 crab
To grind –
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 garlic
- 6-7 curry leaves
Instructions to make She Crab Soup Recipe
- Wash the crab into pieces
- Heat oil in a cooker, add fennel, chopped ginger, onion, curry leaves and red dry chilies and roast for 30 seconds
- Grind cumin garlic curry leaves and black pepper coarsely without mixing
- Add the ground spices and tomatoes to the cooker and fry for 2 minutes
- Add crab pieces, tamarind pulp, and salt
- 1 whistle of water and a bunch of coriander leaves, open the cooker and add a pinch of asafoetida.
- Your spicy crab soup is ready
Here are some healthy recipes you can like:-
- Fried green beans
- Coconut chutney recipe
- Potato curry recipe
- Apple smoothie
- Dal Fry
- Pudina chutney
- Sweet potato souffle
- Strawberry Juice
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..