Phirni recipe | how to make phirni at home | Indian Dessert
Phirni Recipe – The more flavor it tastes, the easier it is to make. Phirni means crushed rice pudding, in which you can add your favorite dry fruits.
Phirni Recipe / Phirni: Phirni is a classic Indian dessert made in North India on the occasion of festival and happiness. Rice flour is thickened by adding milk to the milk. Also, the flavor of pistachio, cardamom powder, and almonds increases its test. On the occasion of Holi, many Indian homes are served as Phirni Desert.
Ingredients used for Phirni: Apart from cardamom powder and almonds, rose water is also added several times to give Phirni flavor.
Firni can be made in many flavors and fragrances such as Jafrani Pista Phirni, Walnut Phirni, Mango Phirni, Mango Phirni, Kaju Phirni, Rose Phirni ), Badam Phirni, Coconut Phirni, Banana Phirni, Grapes Phirni, etcetera, etcetera, et cetera.
You can make it in such a way that serves new Phirni daily throughout the month, but every time the eater gets a new taste. Just have milk sugar and basmati rice. Find dry fruits in your kitchen, if there are no dry fruits then look for fresh fruit, if not fruit then you can make phirni in new taste instantly by missing jam or jelly. So let’s make cashew and pistachio phirni today.
Necessary ingredients to make Phirni Recipe
- Rice – 100 grams (half cup)
- Milk – 1-liter full cream
- Saffron – 20 – 25 pieces
- Pistachios – 10-12 (finely chopped)
- Cashews – 10 – 12 (cut into small pieces)
- Sugar – 75 grams (slightly less than 1/2 cup)
- Green cardamom – 3-4 (peel and grind finely)
Method of making Phirni
- Clean rice, wash and soak it in water for half an hour. Remove the excess water and grind it lightly.
- To heat milk in a heavy bottom vessel, put it on the gas flame, after the milk comes to boil, add ground rice and cook it again with a spoon until it boils again.
- Cook the rice on a low flame till the rice is cooked and the phirni is thick, keep stirring the phirni with a spoon every 2 minutes (rice should not be fried).
- Add sugar, cashew pieces, and mix saffron in some milk. Cook the phirni till the sugar dissolves. Phirni has been made. Turn off the fire Add cardamom powder and mix.
- Take out Phirni in a bowl and garnish it with finely chopped pistachios or put Phirni in small glass cups and decorate it with chopped pistachios. Keep these phirni cups in the refrigerator to cool down. Serve cold and delicious Kesar Pista Phirni after dinner.
Read more sweet recipes:-
- Fried Dumplings
- Delicious Pumpkin roll
- Gujiya recipe
- Kachori recipe
- Dhokla recipe
- Chocolate chip cookies recipe
Badam Phirni – How to make Badam Phirni
- Grind 12 almonds and mix them while preparing in Phirni and cut four almonds thinly and put them on top.
- The difference between Badami Phirni and Badami Phirni is that in almond phirni, almonds are cut into the phirni, while in Badami Phirni, almonds are soaked and peeled and mixed while grinding.
Gulab Phirni – How to make Gulab Phirni
- Add gulkand (gulkand) jam in it and put it in a small bowl and add two drops of rose water and keep it cool.
Read this:- Gulab Jamun Recipe
Grapes Phirni – How to Make Grapes Phirni
- When grapes are prepared for grapes, then add grape jelly, cool, and serve.
Read this:- Benefits of eating Grapes
Walnut Phirni – How to make Walnut Phirni
- For walnut phirni, make a little walnut paste and put it in the phirni at the time of cooking, add walnut pieces to decorate the top. In this way, change and eat it in many ways.
Read this:- Benefits of eating almonds
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..