Paneer kofta recipe a delicious Paneer kofta curry at home
Paneer Kofta Recipe: Paneer Kofta is a delicious recipe that will taste different from raisins and khoya. Along with this its creamy gravy is prepared with many spices. Prepared gravy koftas are made and poured. Paneer Kofta is a recipe that everyone loves, from children to adults.
Ingredients for making Paneer Kofta: Any dish made with Paneer is very much liked by all and the recipe of Paneer Kofta prepared with standing spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, bay leaf, big cardamom is different. The taste of its gravy is doubled by falling things like cashew, curd, and curd.
How to serve Paneer Kofta: You can also make Paneer Kofta at a dinner party or special occasion. You can also serve it with naan or roti.
- For how many people: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients for Paneer Kofta
For the koftas:
- 100 grams Paneer, grated
- 1½ potatoes (boiled), grated
- 50 grams khoya
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- A handful of coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 2-3 tbsp mustard oil
- 25 grams raisins, sliced
- 50 grams maida
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for the gravy:
- 3 tablespoons refined oil
- 2 stick cinnamon
- 6 Green Cardamom
- 2 black cardamom
- 12 cloves
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander, powder
- 100 grams tomato puree
- 100 grams of milk
- 5 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
Method of making Paneer Kofta
For the Koftas:
- In a bowl, mix cheese, potato, khoya, ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander leaves, ground cumin, coriander, raisins, and mustard oil and knead it.
- Mix all these ingredients and prepare as a hard dough.
- In another pan, fry the koftas in less oil.
- After this, put them in the prepared gravy and keep them on a low flame for five to six minutes.
Add a little lemon juice and coriander leaves for garnishing. Serve.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cinnamon stick, green cardamom, black cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, and cumin and fry it.
- After this, add onion, salt, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, and coriander powder and fry it till the onion becomes light brown.
- Add tomato puree and some milk and cook on low flame.
- Once the light is cooked, add curd and sugar hanging in a muslin cloth.
- Cover and keep for 10-15 minutes.
- Fry the koftas lightly in another pan.
- Now put the fried koftas in the prepared gravy. Allow cooling for 5 to 6 minutes on low heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it and garnish with green coriander and serve.
Recipe note: You can also add cashew paste in its gravy while making the panir kofta.
Paneer is a product that can be used to make snacks and different types of vegetables. So if you also want to try other recipes made with cheese, click on it.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Potato (Boiled), Khoya, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Leaf, Cumin, Coriander, Mustard Oil, Raisins, Flour, Salt, Refined Oil, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, Black cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, cumin, onion, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander, tomato puree, milk, yogurt, sugar, salt
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I love cooking personally and do experiments with regular recipes. So that I can provide a good tasty and delicious recipe. That you can easily make at home and enjoy your day. Here on this website, you can find Healthy recipes, Chicken recipes, Non-veg recipes, Veg Recipes, Delicious snacks, and much more…..